Documents on Restoring Lower Menominee River AOC
Documents on the Lower Menominee River AOC.
You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
The following links exit the site EXIT
- Fisheries Data Roundup (PDF) (52 pp, 2.9 MB) February 2013
Data used to determine which fish species needed protection.
- Fish and Wildlife Population and Habitat Management and Restoration Plan (PDF) (25 pp, 1.6 MB) December 2011
Information on habitat restoration work in the AOC.
- Stage II RAP Update (PDF)(66 pp, 2.7 MB) December 2012
Updated Information on this AOC and its Beneficial Use Impairments.
- Stage II Remedial Action Plan (PDF) (81 pp, 2.6 MB) December 2011
Information on this AOC, its Beneficial Use Impairments, and originally proposed restoration work to address these impairments.
- Delisting Guide (PDF) (18 pp, 158 K) April 2010
Delisting guide for each of the BUIs in the Michigan Areas of Concern.
- Lower Menominee River RAP Update (PDF) (177 pp, 7.8 MB) February 1996
Update to the original action plan.
- Lower Menominee River Remedial Action Plan (PDF) (228 pp, 8.9 MB) September 1990
Original remedial action plan.