Documents on Restoring Muskegon Lake AOC
Documents for Muskegon Lake AOC.
You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
The following links exit the site Exit
- Guidance for Delisting Michigan’s Great Lakes Areas of Concern (PDF), (65 pp, 1 MB), May 2018
- Zephyr Upland Remediation (PDF), (14 pp, MB)) March 2018
- A Needs Assessment for Outreach on the Muskegon Lake Area of Concern’s Former Zephyr Refinery (PDF), (26 pp, 1 MB), October 2015
- Feasibility Study Former Zephyr Refinery Fire Suppression Ditch (PDF), (18 pp, 7 MB), March 2014
- Stage 2 RAP Update PDF, (26 pp, 4.9 MB), June 2011
- Strategy for Delisting Michigan’s Great Lakes Areas of Concern (PDF), (18 pp, 158 K), April 2010
- Fish and Wildlife Habitat Restoration and Beneficial Use Impairment Removal Strategy (PDF), (28 pp, 1.5 MB), December 2008
- Muskegon Lake RAP Update (PDF), (99 pp, 4.7 MB), October 1994
- Beach closings (PDF), ( 13 pp, 4.9 MB), 2015 (Aug)
- Restrictions on Fish and Wildlife Consumption (PDF), ( 23 pp, 1.1 MB), 2013 (Feb)
- Restrictions on Drinking Water Consumption, or Taste and Odor (PDF), ( 13 pp, 463 K), 2013 (Feb)
- Restrictions on Dredging Activities (PDF), ( 13 pp, 463 K), 2011 (Sept)