Documents on Restoring the St. Clair River AOC
Documents on St. Clair River AOC.
You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
The following links exit the site Exit
- Strategy for Delisting Michigan’s Great Lakes Areas of Concern (PDF) (18 pp, 158 K) April 2010
- Guidance for Delisting Michigan’s Great Lakes Areas of Concern (PDF), (65pp, 1 MB) May 2018
- Tainting of fish and wildlife flavor (PDF), (8 pp, 524 K) September 2009
- Beach closings (PDF) (27pp, 6.8 MB)May 2016;
- Degradation of benthos (PDF), (30pp, 2.8 MB) November 2014
- Bird or animal deformities or reproduction problems (PDF), (29 pp, 2.1 MB) June 2017
- Loss of fish and wildlife habitat (PDF), (69 pp, 7.5 MB) September 2017
- Added costs to agriculture or industry (PDF), (12 pp, 516 K) June 2012
- Degradation of aesthetics (PDF), (9 pp, 603 K) July 2012
- Restriction on dredging activities (PDF) (8 pp, 214 K) March 2011