Lake Huron LAMPs and Associated Reports
Under the Great Lakes Water Quality Agreement, the governments of Canada and the United States have committed to restore and maintain the physical, biological and chemical integrity of the waters of the Great Lakes.
- Lake Huron Lakewide Action and Management Plans (LAMPs)
- Lake Huron LAMP Annual Reports
- Lake Huron Areas of Concern
- Other Plans and Reports
The Lakewide Action and Management Plans (LAMPs) are binational action plans for restoring and protecting the Great Lakes ecosystem.
The Binational Partnership facilitates information sharing, sets priorities, and coordinates binational environmental protection and restoration activities.
The LAMP Annual Reports highlight accomplishments and progress in achieving LAMP goals during the past year and identifies LAMP-related activities including outreach, monitoring, and protection and restoration actions.
The following links exit the site Exit
- Lake Huron LAMP Annual Report 2018
- Lake Huron LAMP Annual Report 2017
- Lake Huron LAMP Annual Report 2016
- Lake Huron LAMP Annual Report 2015
- Lake Huron Binational Partnership Annual Report 2014
- Lake Huron Binational Partnership Annual Report 2013
- Lake Huron Binational Partnership Annual Report 2012
- Saginaw River Bay AOC
- St Clair River AOC
- St Marys River AOC
- Spanish Harbour AOC - Canada EXIT
- Severn Sound AOC - Canada EXIT- DELISTED
- Collingwood Harbour AOC - Canada EXIT- DELISTED