Green Book Carbon Monoxide (1971) Area Information
This section provides detailed information about nonattainment area designations for the Carbon Monoxide (1971) National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS). Original areas were designated November 15, 1990.
- Designated Area Selections (Nonattainment and Maintenance)
- Nonattainment Area Selections
As of September 27, 2010, all Carbon Monoxide areas have been redesignated to maintenance.
- Maintenance Area Selections (Redesignated from Nonattainment)
- Other Information
- Summary Reports
- Designation of Areas for Air Quality Planning Purposes (November 6, 1991
See 40 CFR PART 81 (PDF)(165 pp, 9.3 MB, About PDF)
- Federal Register Notices Related to Carbon Monoxide (1971 Standard) Areas