Interpretive Memos on Cathode Ray Tube (CRT) regulation
The below memos can serve as guidance to better understand current CRT regulations.
- Use of CRT glass as a substitute for lead oxide in ceramic tiles (PDF)(3 pp, 765 K, About PDF)
- Use of treated CRT glass as alternative daily cover (ADC) (PDF)(3 pp, 737 K, About PDF)
- Use of CRT glass as a fluxing agent at a copper smelter (PDF)(2 pp, 471 K, About PDF)
- Regulatory status of glass cullet from CRTs (PDF)(2 pp, 821 K, About PDF)
- Applicable RCRA regulations for recycling CRT glass (PDF)(2 pp, 472 K, About PDF)