The Delisting Technical Support Document presents extensive information delineating all chemical release, exposure and risk assessment algorithms employed by the DRAS program.
The document consists of six chapters -- Introduction, Estimation of Chemical Releases and Media Concentrations, Exposure Scenario Selection,Risk and Hazard Assessment, Uncertainty and References -- and an two appendices, which are listed as --A-1, A-2, A-3, A-4, A-5, and B.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Table of Contents, and Chapter 1- Introduction (PDF)(34 pp, 493 K)
- Chapter 2 – Estimation of Chemical Releases and Media Concentrations (PDF)(42 pp, 1 MB)
- Chapter 3 – Exposure Scenario Selection (PDF)(14 pp, 166 K)
- Chapter 4 – Risk and Hazard Assessment (PDF)(90 pp, 2 MB)
- Chapter 5 – Uncertainty (PDF)(9 pp, 95 K)
- Chapter 6 – References (PDF)(8 pp, 103 K)
- Appendix A-1 – Chemical Data for Waste Constituents in DRAS Program (PDF)(559 pp, 5 MB)
- Appendix A-2 – National Primary Drinking Water Standards (PDF)(3 pp, 63 K)
- Appendix A-3 – Soil Saturation Concentrations and Physical States at Ambient Temperature of Chemicals Considered for Delisting (PDF)(7 pp, 89 K)
- Appendix A-4 – Target Organs and Critical Effects for Compounds with Reference Dose Values (PDF)(10 pp, 176 K)
- Appendix A-5 – Default Variables: Abbreviations, Units, and Values (PDF)(3 pp, 96 K)
- Appendix B – Parameters Used for Surface Pathway Release and Risk Calculations (PDF)(14 pp, 692 K)