The environmentally sound management of hazardous waste helps protect human health and the environment.
- Modernizing Ignitable Liquids Determinations
- Facilitating the Expedited Removal of Defective Airbags
- Increasing the Recycling of Aerosol Cans
- Tailored the Standards for Pharmaceutical Wastes
- Updated the Regulations for Generators
- Revised the Import-Export Regulations
- Leading the Electronic Manifest Initiative
The Cradle-to-Grave System
EPA's cradle-to-grave hazardous waste management system provides the critical foundation needed to keep America's land and people safe.
- Trends from Biennial Reports in RCRAInfo Web
- Facility-Specific Information in Envirofacts
- Enforcement and Compliance History Online (ECHO)
- Memos and Guidance in RCRAOnline