EPA prepared this booklet, the Hazardous Waste Report - Instructions and Form (EPA Form 8700-13 A/B), for hazardous waste generators and for facilities that treat, store, or dispose hazardous waste to report their hazardous waste activities for calendar year 2019.
EPA consolidated all Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) Subtitle C Reporting Instructions and Forms into one PDF. Below is an excerpt of the full document containing only the information pertinent to the Hazardous Waste Report:
- Hazardous Waste Report
- Determining Who Must File
- Filing a Hazardous Waste Report
- Instructions for Filling out the Waste Generation and Management (GM) Form
- Instructions for Filling out the Waste Received from Off-site (WR) Form
- Instructions for Filling out the Off-site Identification (OI) Form
- Other References and Code Lists
- Hazardous Waste Report Forms
Hazardous Waste Report: Instructions and Form (PDF)(73 pp, 826 K,
OMB #2050-0024; Expires 05/31/2020)
This is an excerpt of the RCRA Subtitle C Reporting Instructions and Forms that only contains information about the Hazardous Waste Report.