These outreach materials are available for states and EPA Regions to inform their small quantity generators (SQGs) about the upcoming re-notification requirement. SQGs are now required to re-notify EPA or their state environmental agency as to their generator status every four years by completing and submitting the Notification of Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) Subtitle C Activities (Site Identification Form) in full, also known as EPA Form 8700-12, or state equivalent. The SQG re-notification post card is included in three different formats so states and EPA Regions can choose whichever is the most useful.
- Sample email language(1 pg, 27 K) (in Word) that states and EPA Regions can customize and use to announce to their SQGs that they need to re-notify by emailing them.
- A simple, print-quality postcard in PDF format that states and EPA Regions can print in-house and adhere a sticker with their contact information to then mail out.
- A “bleed-crops” postcard in PDF format that states or EPA Regions can choose to have professionally printed and adhere a sticker with their contact information to then mail out. Note, if the printer has access to 11x17 or 12x18 cardstock, they’ll be able to lay them out to get four postcards per sheet.
- An editable postcard in PDF format in which states and EPA Regions can customize the re-notification year and add their contact information, as well as add a state or EPA logo, to then mail out. A user guide accompanies the editable postcard to show states and EPA Regions how to customize the postcard with their information and the year the SQGs need to fulfill the re-notification requirement.
- Simple Print-quality Postcard (PDF)(2 pp, 411 K)
- "Bleed-crops" Postcard for Professional Printing (PDF)(2 pp, 306 K)
- Customizable Postcard (PDF)(2 pp, 762 K)
- User Guide for Customizing the SQG Re-notification Postcard (PDF)(3 pp, 759 K)