This page provides a packet of background information that was part of the U.S. EPA's open house and community forum held November 29, 2018. The packet includes information on EPA's National Air Toxics Assessment, Ethylene Oxide in Willowbrook, IL, and EPA's programs to assess and control air pollution from stationary sources like Commercial Sterilizers.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- 2014 National Air Toxics Assessment: Fact Sheet (PDF)(4 pp, 166 K)
- National Air Toxics Assessment Review Process (PDF)(2 pp, 143 K)
- 2014 National Air Toxics Assessment (NATA) (PDF)(11 pp, 352 K)
- Ethylene Oxide Basics (PDF)(1 pg, 111 K)
- Ethylene Oxide in Willowbrook, IL (PDF)(2 pp, 153 K)
- Assessing Air Pollution: Ambient Air Monitoring and Emissions Stack Testing (PDF)(2 pp, 168 K)
- Regulating Air Pollution under the Clean Air Act (PDF)(2 pp, 142 K)