U.S. EPA held a series of webinars in spring 2019 to provide updates on ethylene oxide monitoring in Willowbrook, Ill. Some of them may also be relevant to residents concerned about EtO at other facilities.
- Sterigenics Willowbrook Facility: Community Meeting Presentations
- The full series of Willowbrook webinars
Video on Providing Effective Input on the EPA Rulemaking Process and EtO Air Toxics Information (slides are below)You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- May 20, 2019 - Webinar Slides - Webinar Slides - Risk Assessment Overview (PDF)(20 pp, 1 MB)
- April 24, 2019 - Webinar Slides - Effective Input on Rulemaking (PDF)(22 pp, 1 MB)
- Presentation: EPA's National Rule for Commercial Sterilizers (PDF)(5 pp, 130 K, May 29, 2019)