Air Standards Delegations in Indiana
Federal air regulations have been delegated to state or local air pollution control agencies in Indiana. These air regulations establish nation-wide requirements for a wide range of commercial and industrial activity, and include new source performance standards (NSPS), national emission standards for hazardous air pollutants (NESHAPs), and maximum achievable control technology (MACT) standards.
Learn more about these federal air standards.
Delegation of Clean Air Act Authority
Specific Authorities Retained by EPA
Find out which authorities EPA does not delegate to other agencies.
Select a particular standard and see if it has been delegated.
- Indiana (Part 60) NSPS and (Part 61) NESHAP Delegations
- Indiana (Part 60) Emission Guidelines and (Part 62) State/Federal Plans (Section 111d/129) Delegations
- Indiana (Part 63) MACT Standards Delegations
- Rae Trine (email@example.com) 312-353-9228
- Margaret Sieffert (firstname.lastname@example.org) 312-353-1151