Amphenol June 5, 2019 Public Meeting
Agenda, presentation and posters from the information session held June 5, 2019 on the vapor intrusion investigation progress at the Amphenol site in Franklin, Ind.
You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
June 5, 2019 Public Meeting Announcement
Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) Health Consultation (presentation)
Public Meeting Posters Posters presented at the Information Session for Environmental Investigation of Amphenol, June 5, 2019 in Franklin, Indiana.
- Migration of Soil Vapors Via Sewer to Indoor Air Poster
- Possible Vapor Exposure Pathways 1 Poster
- Study Area and Surrounding Locations Handout/Poster
- Ground Water TCE (Base of Unit B) Poster
- Ground Water TCE Poster
- Preliminary Sanitary Sewer Design Plan Poster
- Preliminary Sanitary Sewer Design Plan, Upper Forsythe Poster
- Preliminary Sanitary Sewer Design Plan, Lower Forsythe Poster
- PCE Sewer Gas Poster
- TCE Sewer Gas Poster