The materials listed below are part of the Disinfection Hierarchy Workshop on October 7, 2015. The workship provided a forum for scientific experts and stakeholders to discuss:
- the current science on which the disinfection hierarchy concept is based;
- scientific issues that may present challenges for its use registering antimicrobial pesticide products, and
- ideas on how to address these issues.
Back to Workshop Overview. Search EPA ArchiveYou may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Meeting Agenda (PDF)(3 pp, 133 K)
- Disinfection Hierarchy Stakeholder Workshop - List of Panel Members (PDF)(7 pp, 71 K)
- Draft White Paper - Consideration of Disinfection Hierarchy Concepts (PDF)(11 pp, 802 K)
- Presentation by Dr. William Rutala: Overview of Current Disinfection Hierarchy Models (PDF)(16 pp, 485 K)
- Presentation by Mr. Mark Perry: Current Regulatory Use of Disinfection Hierarchy Concept (PDF)(10 pp, 132 K)
- Final Summary of the Disinfection Hierarchy Workshop (PDF)(19 pp, 427 K)