Protect Your Family from Lead in Your Home - Real Estate Disclosure
To get multiple copies of EPA's documents
- Documents may be printed and/or photocopied for distribution as long as the text and graphics are readable.
- Save the file provided below and have a commercial printer produce the document.
- Call the Government Printing Office at (202) 512-1800.
- Order from the GPO Bookstore.
Note: The January 2020 version of Protect Your Family from Lead in Your Home (PYF) includes the new dust-lead hazard standards that are effective January 6, 2020. These standards are referenced on page 6. EPA does not require users to discard older versions of the PYF document. In order to ensure that the updated information is provided, users should provide a PYF supplement if using prior versions of the PYF document.
EPA is currently working on a rule that may result in changes to the post-abatement clearance levels. EPA expects to issue a final rule in Fall 2020.
- English: Protect Your Family From Lead in Your Home (January 2020)
- Spanish Translations: Proteja a Su Familia Contra el Plomo en el Hogar (January 2020)
- Arabic Translations: إحم أسرتك من الرصاص الموجود في بيتك (January 2020)
- French Translations: Protégez votre famille du plomb dans votre maison (January 2020)
- Chinese Translations: 保護你的 家庭，不 要讓鉛進 入你的家 (January 2020)
- Russian Translations: В Вашем доме: защитите свою семью от свинца (January 2020)
- Somali Translations: Ka Badbaa di Qoyska Halista Leedhka (January 2020)
- Vietnamese Translations: Hãy Bảo Vệ Gia Đình Của Bạn Khỏi Bị Nhiễm Chì Ở Trong Nhà (January 2020)
Contact the National Lead Information Center (NLIC) to speak with an information specialist.