Answer: Disciplines may perform as follows:
- Inspectors may perform inspection and post-abatement clearance activities;
- Risk assessors may perform inspection, post-abatement clearance, lead hazard screen, and risk assessment activities; Abatement supervisors may supervise abatement projects and prepare occupant protection plans and abatement reports;
- Supervisors may also perform all of the abatement activities that may be performed by abatement workers;
- Project designers may prepare occupant protection plans and abatement reports for abatement projects; and
- Abatement workers may conduct abatement activities under the direction of certified abatement supervisors.
Question Number: 23002-32428