Answer: In cases where the buyer or renter signed a purchase or lease agreement in a language other than English, the rule requires that the disclosure language be provided in the alternate language. "Protect Your Family From Lead In Your Home" (PDF) in English, is at: http://www.epa.gov/lead/pubs/leadpdfe.pdf". Protect Your Family From Lead In Your Home" is also available in:
- Spanish, at: http://www.epa.gov/lead/pubs/pyfcameraspan.pdf
- Vietnamese, at: http://www.epa.gov/lead/pubs/leadvn.pdf
- Russian, at: http://www.epa.gov/lead/pubs/pyf_russian.pdf
- Arabic, at: http://www.epa.gov/lead/pubs/pyf_arabic.pdf
- Somali, at: http://www.epa.gov/lead/pubs/pyf_somali.pdf
Question Number: 23002-33216
Find a printable PDF copy of all frequent questions pertaining to lead.