Select the appropriate file for your organization from the list of LMOP Memoranda of Understanding (MOUs) below. The MOUs outline responsibilities for organizations interested in joining the program as an Industry Partner, Energy Partner, Community Partner, State Partner, or Endorser.
Download the appropriate PDF file to your local drive, complete the form fields using Adobe Reader (or another PDF software) and select the "Save as" menu option to create a new copy of the file with your organization name in the filename. For the Signature field, just type in the authorized representative's name.
Email your new PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a high-resolution version of your organization's logo or seal.
If you have any questions about the process, please contact us.
LMOP has an approved Information Collection Request (ICR) under which it requests information from its Partners. The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Control Number for LMOP's approved ICR is 2060-0446 and the EPA ICR Number is 1849.09. LMOP's current ICR approval expires on 4/30/2022.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Memorandum of Understanding for Industry Partners (PDF)(2 pp, 309 K)
- Memorandum of Understanding for Energy Partners (PDF)(2 pp, 326 K)
- Memorandum of Understanding for Community Partners (PDF)(2 pp, 325 K)
- Memorandum of Understanding for State Partners (PDF)(2 pp, 335 K)
- Endorser Agreement (PDF)(2 pp, 322 K)