Ask the Inspector Workshop - SDWA - Virtual
Date and TimeTuesday 01/26/2021 12:30PM to 2:30PM EST
Registration DeadlineMonday 01/25/2021 6:00PM EST
Federal Facilities Environmental Compliance Training
Ask the Inspector Workshop - SDWA
On January 6, 2020, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Region III is hosting an environmental compliance training for Federal facilities on Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA). Protecting America’s drinking water is a top priority for EPA and our State Partners. This 1.5-hour training will review the most significant problems observed during our inspections.
- The training will take place via TEAMS from 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. (ET).
- The workshop will be delivered through a lecture from an experienced compliance inspector. Discussing the most common issues affecting the Federal sector.
- This workshop is intended for Federal personnel who are involved in environmental compliance activities at Federal facilities.
- Complete the registration form by Monday, January 25th, 2021.
- Sometime after receiving your registration form, a log-in url for the session will be sent to you.