The agenda and focus of the MOVES Model Review Work Group meeting on April 10th, 2019 included an overview of planned and ongoing updates to the MOVES model, and a discussion on modeling glider trucks in MOVES, updates to MOVES heavy-duty running exhaust emission rates for heavy-duty vehicles for diesel, gasoline, and natural gas, and updates to high-power emission rates and start deterioration for light-duty vehicles.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Meeting Summary – 04-10-2019 (PDF)(11 pp, 241 K)
- 01 – Work Group Introduction (PDF)(3 pp, 252 K)
- 02 – Updates to EPA’s Motor Vehicle Emission Simulator (MOVES) (PDF)(11 pp, 467 K)
- 03 – Updates to “High-Power” Emission Rates and Start Deterioration for Light-Duty Vehicles (PDF)(26 pp, 2 MB)
- 04 – Updates to MOVES Heavy-Duty Running Exhaust Rates: Diesel, Gasoline, and Natural Gas (PDF)(53 pp, 1 MB)
- 05 – Modeling of Gliders in MOVES (PDF)(7 pp, 865 K)
- 06 – Work Group Wrap-Up (PDF)(2 pp, 130 K)