The agenda and focus of the MOVES Model Review Work Group meeting on June 13th, 2018 included proposed updates to heavy-duty vehicle activity in MOVES, an update on EPA’s efforts to revise start-soak relationships for light-duty gaseous emissions, and an overview of the model updates included in MOVES2014b. Additionally, Prof. Matthew Barth, Director of the Center for Environmental Research & Technology at the University of California, Riverside, discussed utilizing MOVES to evaluate the emissions effects of shared, electric, connected, and automated vehicles.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Meeting Summary – 06-13-2018 (PDF)(9 pp, 333 K)
- 01 – Work Group Introduction (PDF)(3 pp, 600 K)
- 02 – MOVES2014b Plans and Comparisons (PDF)(17 pp, 672 K)
- 03 – Heavy-Duty Vehicle Activity in MOVES: Idle, Starts, Soaks, and Hotelling (PDF)(29 pp, 2 MB)
- 04 – Update: Revising Start/Soak Relationships for Light-Duty Gaseous Emissions (PDF)(17 pp, 2 MB)
- 05 – Utilizing MOVES for Evaluating Shared, Electric, Connected, and Automated Vehicles (PDF)(39 pp, 11 MB)
- 06 – Work Group Wrap-Up (PDF)(3 pp, 440 K)