The MOVES Model Review Work Group meeting on October 9th, 2019 featured presentations from MOVES stakeholders. Christopher Voigt (Virginia Department of Transportation) discussed areas for model improvement for project-level analyses, Dr. Matthew Barth (University of California, Riverside Center for Environmental Research and Technology) shared his perspectives for enhancing MOVES to model connected and autonomous vehicles, and Dr. Randall Guensler (Georgia Institute of Technology) discussed the development and application of the MOVES-Matrix modeling tool.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Meeting Summary – 10-09-2019 (PDF)(9 pp, 232 K)
- 01 – Work Group Introduction (PDF)(4 pp, 337 K)
- 02 – MOVES Update: Excerpts from the 2019 International Emissions Inventory Conference (PDF)(12 pp, 690 K)
- 03 – Project-Level Analyses (PDF)(28 pp, 6 MB)
- 04 – Enhancing MOVES for Connected and Automated Vehicle Analysis (PDF)(33 pp, 6 MB)
- 05 – Integrating Models at Multiple Scales for Transportation Energy and Emissions Assessment (PDF)(33 pp, 6 MB)
- 06 – Work Group Wrap-Up (PDF)(2 pp, 219 K)