Previous MOVES Versions and Documentation
You will need Free Viewers and Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
Note: The latest version of MOVES is MOVES3. Please refer to the Federal Register Notice and Policy Guidance document on the MOVES3 page for information on the appropriate use of older versions of MOVES.
Technical reports on MOVES2014 and MOVES2010 can be found on the MOVES Technical Reports page.
MOVES2010b Software and Documentation
- MOVES2010b Questions and Answers - Revised (PDF) (9 pp, 276 K, EPA-420-F-13-004, January 2013)
- MOVES2010b User Guide (PDF) (202 pp, 6.04 MB, EPA-420-B-12-001b, June 2012)
- MOVES2010b: Additional Toxics Added to MOVES (PDF) (28 pp, 249 K, EPA-420-B-12-029a, May 2012)
- Download MOVES2010bInstallationSuite (ZIP)(1 pg, 959 MB, revised January 2013) Includes everything needed to install MOVES2010b: readme.txt, executable file for the MOVES software, default database, and the User Guide. This Installation Suite installs the updated 10/30/2012 version of the MOVES default database. After downloading and unzipping the ZIP file, double-click "Setup.exe" icon to install MOVES2010b.
MOVES2010a Software and Documentation
- MOVES2010a User Guide (PDF) (150 pp, 4.84 MB, EPA-420-B-10-036, August 2010)
- MOVES2010a Q & A (PDF) (5 pp, 524 K, EPA-420-F-10-050, August 2010)
- Input file converters and other modeling tools: Includes spreadsheet tools that help with the transition from MOBILE6.2 to MOVES.
- Download MOVES2010aInstallationSuite (ZIP)(1 pg, 557 MB, revised September 23, 2010) Includes everything needed to install MOVES2010a: installation instructions (readme.txt), executable file for the MOVES software, default database, and the User Guide.
MOVES2010 Software and Documentation
- MOVES2010 Mobile Source Emissions Model: Questions and Answers (PDF) (9 pp, 132 K, EPA-420-F-09-073, December 2009) Describes the model and provides general information for model use.
- Download MOVES2010InstallationSuite (ZIP)(1 pg, 573 MB, revised March 2010) Includes everything needed to install MOVES2010: installation instructions (readme.txt), executable file for the MOVES software, default database, and the User Guide.