The agenda and focus of the MOVES Model Review Work Group meeting on September 14th, 2016 included plans for updating the MOtor Vehicle Emission Simulator (MOVES) model (onroad and nonroad sectors), options for simplifying MOVES onroad source types and ramps, and an overview of heavy-duty greenhouse gas Phase 2 rule implementation in MOVES.
See materials from other MOVES Model Review Work Group meetings.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Meeting Summary: 09-14-2016 (PDF)(9 pp, 231 K)
- 01 - Work Group Introduction (PDF)(7 pp, 345 K)
- 02 - MOVES2014 Overview and Plans for the Future (PDF)(22 pp, 403 K)
- 03 - Options for Simplifying MOVES Onroad Source Types and Ramps (PDF)(30 pp, 1 MB)
- 04 - MOVES-NONROAD Model Plans and Data Updates (PDF)(17 pp, 540 K)
- 05 - HDGHG Phase 2 in MOVES (PDF)(24 pp, 353 K)
- 06 - Work Group Wrap-up (PDF)(2 pp, 312 K)