Ozone (O3) Air Quality Standards - Federal Register Notices from Current Review
Over the course of each NAAQS review, EPA publishes notices in the Federal Register for a variety of activities: the kick-off workshop and call for information, CASAC meetings, availability of pre-rulemaking documents and opportunities for comment on these documents, as well as proposed and final rulemaking decisions and public hearings on a proposed rulemaking decision.
You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
Rulemaking Notices / Public Hearings
- Review of the O3 NAAQS, Final Decision - December 31, 2020 (signed December 23, 2020)
- Review of the O3 NAAQS, Proposed Decision and Notice of Public Hearings - August 14, 2020 (signed July 13, 2020)
Pre-Rulemaking Documents / Availability and Opportunities for Public Comment
- Notice of Availability – Policy Assessment - May 22, 2020
- Notice of Availability – Integrated Science Assessment - April 20, 2020
- Notice of Availability – Draft Policy Assessment - November 1, 2019
- Notice of Availability – Draft Integrated Science Assessment - September 26, 2019
- Notice of Availability - Integrated Review Plan for the O3 NAAQS - August 22, 2019
- Notice of Availability and Public Comment Period - Draft Integrated Review Plan for the O3 NAAQS - November 2, 2018
- Notice of Webinar Workshop to Review Initial Draft Materials for the Integrated Science Assessment - October 23, 2018
- Call for Scientific and Policy-relevant Information for the Integrated Science Assessment and Integrated Review Plan - June 26, 2018
Public Meetings / Workshops
- Notice of CASAC Teleconference on February 11-12, 2020- January 27, 2020
- Notice of CASAC Public Meeting on December 3-6, 2019 -November 1, 2019
- Notice of CASAC Teleconference on November 29, 2018- November 6, 2018
You may also be interested in other documents from the current O3 NAAQS review.