Join the Natural Gas STAR Program
Becoming a Natural Gas STAR partner and participating in the Program involves the following:
- Assign a company representative as the Natural Gas STAR Program Implementation Manager who will be responsible for implementing the Program on behalf of the company
- Complete the Partnership Agreement form and send a signed version to EPA.
- Develop a company-specific approach for participating in the Program, including identifying expected activities and scope of implementation. Example Implementation Plans can be found at:
- Annually evaluate and implement cost-effective voluntary methane emission reduction Best Management Practices (BMPs) within the United States
- Engage and share information with the Program on voluntary emission reduction activities annually, through any of the following activities:
- Providing EPA with annual reports describing the BMPs implemented
- Presenting at a Natural Gas STAR workshop or other Program event
- Developing technical documents that can be shared with Partners, such as through the Natural Gas STAR website
- Finally, communicate your Company’s participation, successes and lessons learned to employees and with the Natural Gas STAR Program!