Environmental Information for North Dakota
MyEnvironment provides local environmental data related to air, water, energy, air pollutants and others.
- Real-time information about today's air quality forecast in North Dakota on AirNow.gov
- MyEnvironment Air Quality Index for North Dakota
- MyClimate for North Dakota
MyClimate shows greenhouse gas emissions by sector, and other kinds of climate data, for North Dakota.
- Approved State Implementation Plans (SIPs) in Region 8
- Status of SIP Infrastructure Requirements for North Dakota
- Clean Air Act Permitting in North Dakota
- Near-real-time radiation data from North Dakota monitors
- How's My Waterway? for North Dakota
- Drinking Water System Operations in Wyoming and on Tribal Lands in Region 8 (CO, MT, ND, SD, UT and WY)
- Underground Injection Control in Region 8
- Wastewater Permits (NPDES) in North Dakota
- Compliance Dashboards for Colorado
See trends in environmental compliance and enforcement. The dashboards provide an easy-to-use summary of activities to answer questions like: which facilities are regulated, how many have been inspected or otherwise evaluated, and how many have alleged violations and have been subject to enforcement.
- Brownfields and Land Revitalization in Region 8
- RCRA Corrective Action in North Dakota
- Superfund Sites in North Dakota
- Most Recent Fact Sheet on the Management of Certain Toxic Chemicals in North Dakota from EPA's Toxic Release Inventory
- TRI Search
Use this search tool to identify industrial facilities that release chemicals into the air, water, and land in your community. Learn what chemicals these facilities release, how these facilities are reducing releases, and potential health impacts of these releases.