We offer XML news feeds covering various topics or locations. To use one of our pre-made feeds, click on a feed link below, copy the URL, then paste it into your feed reader. You can also tailor your own EPA news feed.
- All Categories
- EPA Administrator
- Awards and Recognition
- Climate Change
- Compliance and Enforcement
- Emergency Response
- Environmental Justice
- Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships
- Hazardous Waste
- Partnerships and Voluntary Programs
- Pesticides and Toxic Chemicals
- Recovery Act
- Superfund and Brownfields
- Trash and Recycling
- Underground Storage Tanks
- ~Other News Topics~
We don't provide a RSS feed for Spanish news releases at this time.
All or National
National or headquarters news releases generally relate to the entire country or specifically to EPA in Washington, DC.
By EPA Regional Office
- Region 01 (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont)
- Region 02 (New Jersey, New York, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands)
- Region 03 (Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia)
- Region 04 (Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee)
- Region 05 ( Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, and Wisconsin)
- Region 06 (Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas)
- Region 07 (Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, and Nebraska)
- Region 08 (Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming)
- Region 09 (Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, and the Pacific Islands)
- Region 10 (Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington)
Tailor your own EPA news feed
Here's how to create a custom RSS XML feed URL using filters on our news releases search page:
- Go to page https://19january2021snapshot.epa.gov/newsreleases/search
- Set any desired filter options on the right side of the page.
You can set one filter or multiple filters. The default view with no filters will list all EPA news releases.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the little orange RSS icon. This changes the page to the XML view.
- Copy the URL from your browser address bar. This URL is your custom XML RSS feed.
General information about RSS feedsExit