AUTHORIZATION TO DISCHARGE UNDER THE NATIONAL POLLUTANT DISCHARGE ELIMINATION SYSTEM
In compliance with the provisions of the Clean Water Act, as amended, (33 U.S.C. 1251 et. seq; the "Act"),
City of Sunland Park Wastewater Treatment Plant
Camino Real Regional Utility Authority
P.O. Box 429
Sunland Park, NM 88063
is authorized to discharge from the facility located at 1000 McNutt Road, Doña Ana County, NM. The effluent from the site is discharged into Rio Grande in water quality Segment No. 22.214.171.124 of the Rio Grande River Basin., in Doña Ana County, New Mexico.
The discharge is located on that water at the following coordinates: Outfall 001: Latitude 31º 47’ 54” North and Longitude 106º 33’ 24” West
in accordance with this cover page and the effluent limitations, monitoring requirements, and other conditions set forth in Part I, Part II, Part III, and Part IV hereof.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- NM0029483 - Final Permit (PDF)(19 pp, 285 K, November 1, 2020)
- NM0029483 - Public Notice (PDF)(2 pp, 22 K)
- NM0029483 - Notificacion Publica (PDF)(2 pp, 81 K)
- NM0029483 - Notificacion Publica (PDF)(2 pp, 254 K)
- NM0029483 - Part II App. A (PDF)(2 pp, 14 K)
- NM0029483 - Part III (PDF)(9 pp, 109 K)
- NM0029483 - Part IV (PDF)(23 pp, 205 K)