Below are EPA's National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) final permit and supporting documents for the City of Anchorage's John M. Asplund Waste Water Control Facility in Anchorage, Alaska.
- Permit number: AK0022551
- Effective date: August 2, 2000
- Permit expires: August 2, 2005 (administratively extended)
You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Final NPDES Permit, City of Anchorage, Alaska, #AK0022551 (PDF)(40 pp, 128 K, June 2000)
- NPDES Permit Fact Sheet, City of Anchorage, Alaska, #AK0022551 (PDF)(42 pp, 258 K, November 1999)
- Response to Comments on Draft NPDES Permit, City of Anchorage, Alaska, #AK0022551 (PDF)(7 pp, 18 K, March 2001)