Transfer of permitting authority to Idaho. As of July 1, 2019, EPA has transferred authority to administer and enforce this permit to the Idaho Department of Environmental Quality. For more information, visit Idaho Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (IPDES) Program.Exit
Below are EPA's National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) final permit and supporting documents for the City of Boise Geothermal Project discharging to the Boise River in Idaho.
- Permit number: ID0025488
- Effective date: November 16, 1999
- Permit expires: November 16, 2004 (administratively continued)
- City of Boise Lander Street Wastewater Treatment Plant
- City of Boise West Boise Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Boise/Garden City Area MS4 Stormwater Permit
You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
NPDES Permit, Boise Geothermal Project, #ID0025488 (PDF)(18 pp, 77 K,
October 14, 1999)
NPDES Permit Fact Sheet, Boise Geothermal Project, #ID0025488 (PDF)(15 pp, 208 K,
Provides technical basis for NPDES permit.
Response to Comments, Boise Geothermal Project, #ID0025488 (PDF)(4 pp, 34 K,
EPA's responses to public comments on June 2011 draft permit.