Below are EPA's National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) final permit and supporting documents for the Confederated Tribes of the Warm Springs Reservation of Oregon wastewater treatment plant in Warm Springs, Oregon.
- Permit number: OR0032638
- Effective date: April 3, 2000
- Permit expires: April 3, 2005 (administratively extended)
You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Final NPDES Permit, Warm Springs WWTP, Oregon, #OR0032638 (PDF)(23 pp, 50 K, March 2000)
- NPDES Permit Fact Sheet, Warm Springs WWTP, Oregon, #OR0032638 (PDF)(33 pp, 121 K, September 1999)
- Response to Comments on Draft Permit, Warm Springs WWTP, Oregon, #OR0032638 (PDF)(1 pg, 6 K, March 2000)