NPDES Stormwater Program in Region 10
In Region 10, EPA is the NPDES stormwater permitting authority for:
- Facilities in Idaho.
- Facilities on Indian Country lands in Oregon and Washington.
- Federal operators in Washington.
- Metlakatla Reservation and Denali National Park in Alaska.
- Industrial stormwater activities in Region 10
- Construction Stormwater Activities in Region 10
- Municipal Stormwater Sources (MS4s) in Idaho and Washington
- About Region 10's NPDES Permit Program
- Multi-Sector (Industrial) and Construction Stormwater: Margaret McCauley (firstname.lastname@example.org), 206-553-1772
- Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems (MS4s): Misha Vakoc (email@example.com), 206-553-6650
- Enforcement and Compliance: Stacey Kim (firstname.lastname@example.org), 206-553-1380
If EPA is not the permitting authority for your facility (see above), contact your state's stormwater program:
- Alaska Stormwater ProgramExit
- Oregon Stormwater ProgramExit
- Washington Stormwater General PermitsExit