National Pretreatment Program Additional Information
- Title 40 of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Part 403 (PDF)(49 pp, 379 K) – These regulations are the basis of the national pretreatment program.
- Introduction to the National Pretreatment Program – EPA guidance manual on the program.
- EPA's National Pretreatment Program, 1973-2003: Thirty Years of Protecting the Environment – Brochure highlighting 30 years of progress in reducing or eliminating discharges of pollutants to U.S. waters and to POTWs via the pretreatment program.
- National Pretreatment Program: Report To Congress and National Pretreatment Program: Report To Congress, Appendix A-1 Summaries of SIUs and CIUs for POTW Control Authorities – Report and appendices (A-D) written in response to Section 519 of the Water Quality Act, which requires EPA to study certain elements of the national pretreatment program.
- Report to Congress on the Discharge of Hazardous Wastes to Publicly Owned Treatment Works – Report describing to Congress the discharge of hazardous wastes to POTWs.
- Water security – EPA information about improving the security and resilience of drinking water and wastewater infrastructures.