BP - Husky Refining LLC - Permitting Information
1. Facility Information
BP - Husky Refining LLC
4001 Cedar Point Rd., Oregon, OH
3. Distance from US/Canada Border
4. Facility Type and Size
5. Sources of Emissions
Naphtha reforming process: Continuous Catalytic Reforming process and BenSatTM process.
6. Type of Fuel
Refinery Fuel Gas
7. Type and Quantity of Emissions
BACT limits: 16.94 tons PM10 per rolling, 12-month period.
8. Emission Control Technology
Good Combustion Practices.
9. Date Permit Application Received
July 3, 2008
10. Stack Height and Diameter
Refomer : 200 ft, 14 in
Reformer Heater: 215 ft, 12 in
11. Permit Agency Contact
Ohio Environmental Protection Agency
Lazarus Government Center
122 S. Front Street
Columbus, OH 43215