As part of the EPA and the Department of the Army’s efforts to review and revise the scope of the “waters of the United States,” the agencies have posted approximately 200 comment letters that were submitted during the formal consultation process, giving the public and stakeholders the opportunity to review the input the agencies received. A summary of issues raised during federalism and tribal consultation will be available in the docket once a Step 2 rulemaking is proposed.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- IA - Buchanan-County 2017-05-03 (PDF)(1 pg, 40 K)
- IA - Governor-Reynolds 2017-06-19 (PDF)(3 pp, 397 K)
- IA - Iowa-DNR 2017-06-19 (PDF)(3 pp, 397 K)
- KS - Governor-Brownback 2017-06-19 (PDF)(4 pp, 172 K)
- MO - Governor-Greitens 2017-06-19 (PDF)(3 pp, 299 K)
- NE - Governor Ricketts 2017-06-16 (PDF)(3 pp, 673 K)