As part of the EPA and the Department of the Army’s efforts to review and revise the scope of the “waters of the United States,” the agencies have posted almost 200 comment letters that were submitted during the formal consultation process, giving the public and stakeholders the opportunity to review the input the agencies received. Summaries of issues raised during tribal and federalism consultation are available in the docket for the Navigable Waters Protection Rule and below.
- Summary Report on Tribal Consultation and Engagement
- Complete list of tribal letters
- Summary Report on Federalism Consultation
- Complete list of federalism letters
- National Tribal Water Council 2017-06-16 (PDF)(2 pp, 151 K)