EPA Region 4, often in coordination with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), conducts oceanographic surveys to identify appropriate locations for ocean disposal sites and to monitor the impacts of regulated dumping at the ocean disposal sites. Region 4 monitors Canaveral Harbor, FL Dredged Material Dumpsite to ensure that unexpected or significant negative effects are not occurring from past or continued use of the disposal site and to verify regulatory and permit compliance.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Canaveral ODMDS Dredged Material Erosion Rate Analysis, 2011 (PDF)(58 pp, 585 K)
- Cape Canaveral ODMDS Tributyltin Report, 2011 (PDF)(17 pp, 1 MB)
- Canaveral ODMDS Trend Assessment Report, 2007 (PDF)(61 pp, 2 MB)
- Spatial Analysis of Sediment Grain Size at Canaveral ODMDS, 2005 (PDF)(20 pp, 1 MB)
- Ocean Current and Wave Study at Canaveral ODMDS, 2003-2004 (PDF)(48 pp, 1 MB)