EPA Region 4, often in coordination with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), conducts oceanographic surveys to identify appropriate locations for ocean disposal sites and to monitor the impacts of regulated dumping at the ocean disposal sites. Region 4 monitors Jacksonville, FL Dredged Material Site to ensure that unexpected or significant negative effects are not occurring from past or continued use of the disposal site and to verify regulatory and permit compliance.
For assistance reading these documents, please contact Chris McArthur, 404-562-9391, firstname.lastname@example.org.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Jacksonville ODMDS Survey, 2009 (PDF)(86 pp, 4 MB)
- Jacksonville ODMDS Bathymetric Changes 2002-2004 (PDF)(1 pg, 322 K)
- Jacksonville ODMDS Benthic Community Assessment, 1998 (PDF)(57 pp, 2 MB)
- Ocean Current and Wave Study at Jacksonville and Fernandina Beach ODMDSs 2006-2007 (PDF)(70 pp, 3 MB)
- Jacksonville ODMDS Trend Assessment 1995-1998 (PDF)(57 pp, 796 K)