- De-designation of Cellar Dirt Site in the New York Bight and the Newburyport, MA, dredged material sites (December 29, 1994).
- De-designation and Termination of the New York Bight Dredged Material Disposal Site (also known as the Mud Dump Site) (September 29, 1997)
- De-designation of four existing ocean dredged material disposal sites located off of the mouth of the Columbia River near the states of Oregon and Washington (April 1, 2005)
- De-designation of Ocean Dredged Material Disposal Site and Designation of New Site Near Coos Bay, OR (June 12, 2006)
- De-designation of the Gulf Ocean Incineration Site and the Acid Waste Site (March 29, 1991)
- De-designation of the Grays Harbor Eight Mile Site (September 24, 2018) Exit