2011 OIG Reports
What is the EPA OIG?
Following is a chronological listing of all reports issued by the Office of Inspector General in 2011.
Back to the OIG Reports page.
- A - Air
- CSB - US Chemical Safety Board
- C - Contracts and Assistance Agreement
- EF - Efficiency
- FA - Financial
- FO - Forensic
- IRM - Information Resources Management
- L - Land Cleanup and Waste Management
- OM - Office of Management
- SP - Special Programs (prev SPR)
- ER - Environmental Research (prev ERP)
- T - Toxics, Chemical Management and Pollution Prevention
- W - Water
OIG Independence of EPA
The EPA's Office of Inspector General is a part of the EPA, although Congress provides our funding separate from the agency, to ensure our independence. We were created pursuant to the Inspector General Act of 1978, as amended Exit.
- Contact the OIG Hotline
- Subscribe to OIG Updates
- Contact the OIG
- FOIA Requests
- OIG on Twitter
- OIG's RSS Feed
- OIG en español