Report #12-P-0125, December 14, 2011
What We Found
The Office of Inspector General received allegations that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has authorized the use of unapproved methods to demolish buildings containing asbestos.
Report MaterialsYou may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Full Report (PDF)(4 pp, 132 K)
- EPA Response to Report (initial) (PDF)(1 pg, 247 K)
- IG Comment on EPA Response (initial) (PDF)(2 pp, 352 K)
- EPA Response to Report (second) (PDF)(8 pp, 2 MB)
- IG Comment on EPA Response (second) (PDF)(1 pg, 158 K)