Report #18-P-0071, January 18, 2018
What Was Found
Failure to submit required reports and keep required records limits congressional, public and EPA knowledge about the impact of the agency's BEACH Act program and decisions regarding the use of taxpayer dollars.
Podcast: Report Overview with Danielle Tesch
Download transcript (5.26 KB)
More Podcasts: Listen to our staff talk about their latest audit reports, investigative functions and other initiatives.
- Report at a Glance (PDF)(1 pg, 286 K)
- Full Report (PDF)(38 pp, 2 MB)
- Update: EPA Response to Report (OCFO) (PDF)(1 pg, 105 K)
- Update: IG Comment on EPA Response (OCFO) (PDF)(2 pp, 137 K)
- Update: EPA Response to Report (OW) (PDF)(1 pg, 126 K)
- Update: IG Comment on EPA Response (OW) (PDF)(2 pp, 140 K)