Report #12-P-0879, September 26, 2012
What We Found
The security posture and in-place environmental control review of the computer rooms in the Ariel Rios and Potomac Yard buildings revealed numerous security and environmental control deficiencies.
Report MaterialsYou may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Report At A Glance (PDF)(1 pg, 87 K)
- Full Report (PDF)(17 pp, 248 K)
- EPA Response to Report (PDF)(5 pp, 710 K)
- IG Comment on EPA Response (PDF)(1 pg, 182 K)
- EPA Response to Report (Updated) (PDF)(3 pp, 492 K)