EPA has received the following application from the Confederated Tribes of Coos, Lower Umpqua and Siuslaw Indians (CTCLUSI) for "treatment in the same manner as a state" (TAS) under Section 518 of the Clean Water Act.
EPA is accepting public comments on this application from September 15 through October 16, 2020.
You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Application for Treatment as a State for Confederated Tribes of Coos, Lower Umpqua, and Siuslaw Indians (PDF)(18 pp, 468 K, amended June 2020)
- Exhibit A: Federal Register (83 FR 4235) - Indian Entities Recognized and Eligible To Receive Services From the United States Bureau of Indian Affairs (PDF)(7 pp, 229 K, January 30, 2018)
- Exhibit B: Constitution of the Confederated Tribes of the Coos, Lower Umpqua, and Siuslaw Indians (PDF)(15 pp, 766 K, June 23, 1987)
Exhibit C: Legal Descriptions of Tribal Trust Lands (PDF)(59 pp, 19 MB)
Legal descriptions of tribal trust land areas for which the CTCLUSI is seeking authority to administer the water quality standards and water quality certification programs.
Exhibit D: Maps of Tribal Trust Lands (PDF)(21 pp, 23 MB)
Maps showing tribal trust land areas for which the CTCLUSI is seeking authority to administer the water quality standards and water quality certification programs.
- Exhibit E: Western Oregon Tribal Fairness Act (PDF)(8 pp, 2 MB, January 3, 2017)
- Exhibit F: Application for Treatment Similar to a State Pursuant to Section 105 and 505(A)(2) of the Clean Air Act (PDF)(14 pp, 432 K, February 17, 2009)
- Exhibit G: CTCLUSI FY20 & FY21 Clean Air Act Section 105 Grant Proposal (PDF)(14 pp, 678 K, April 2019)
- Exhibit H: CTCLUSI Tribal Water Quality Monitoring Strategy (2008-2016) (PDF)(23 pp, 1 MB, revised October 29, 2015)
- Exhibit I: CTCLUSI Tribal Integrated Water Quality Monitoring Program: Surface Water & Fixed Station Quality Assurance Project Plan Version 4.0 (PDF)(122 pp, 4 MB, February 26, 2016)
- Exhibit J: CTCLUSI Nonpoint Source Pollution Management Plan (PDF)(25 pp, 581 K)
- Exhibit K: CTCLUSI Tribal Integrated Waste Management Plan (PDF)(32 pp, 2 MB)
- Exhibit L: CTCLUSI Tribal Estuary Response Plan (PDF)(70 pp, 910 K, 2018)