EPA Pollution Prevention Webinar Series
About the P2 Webinar Series
The P2 webinar series provides support for grantees on topics such as:
- EPA P2 tools
- P2 national emphasis area (NEA) best practices
- Technical information
- P2 grant measurement guidance
- And many more!
P2: Considering the Human Factor
January 25th, 2021, 10:30 AM-12:00 PM EST
Register Now Exit
Join Regions 3 and 4 in a Regional Roundtable focused on advancing Pollution Prevention through human capital and organizational culture. This Roundtable will feature EPA P2 grantees, technical assistance providers and industry counterparts who will share initiatives and case studies about increasing the impact of P2 through employee engagement, engaging with safety professionals on environmental issues, gathering “Green Teams” to help make P2 initiatives a success, and more. The panel will then be opened to audience questions and contributions.
- Lissa McCracken, Executive Director, Kentucky Pollution Prevention (KPPC)
- Michael Rasbury, Associate Director of UA Safe State, University of Alabama
- Madeline Snow, Lowell Center for Sustainable Production, University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Allison Joly, The Plenus Group