The Environmental Protection Agency in Regions 3 and 4 held a Regional Roundtable focused on Pollution Prevention (P2) in distilleries and wineries. This Roundtable featured EPA P2 grantees who are working in these sectors and would like to share initiatives, tools, and case studies to advance Pollution Prevention. The panel will then be opened to audience questions and contributions.
Technical assistance providers and industry counterparts shared initiatives, tools and case studies to advance Pollution Prevention (P2) in the distillery and winery sectors.
- Mark Valencia, Environmental Scientist, Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation
- Robyn Whitted, Program Coordinator and Pollution Prevention Specialist, Kentucky Department for Environmental Protection
- Mark Toda, Sr. Sustainability Engineer, Kentucky Pollution Prevention Center (KPPC)
- Samantha Gordon, Sr. Sustainability Engineer, Kentucky Pollution Prevention Center (KPPC)
- Keith Goossen, Professor, University of Delaware
- Adrian Mobilia, Owner, Salted Vines Vineyard & Winery
- View the webinar slides below.
- Register for upcoming P2 webinars.
- Review past P2 webinars.
Sustainable Distilleries & Wineries (PDF)(63 pp, 6 MB)
December 7, 2020 webinar presentation