This webinar highlights lessons learned in the field from delivering pollution prevention assistance to food and beverage manufacturers. The speakers highlight what has worked – and what hasn't – in driving sustainability improvements in this diverse sector. They represent different locations, program approaches, and client types, but they all have hands-on experience working with businesses large and small. This webinar is geared toward sustainability professionals working with the food and beverage sectors, such as technical assistance programs, water and energy conservation programs, green business certification programs, and consultants.
- Mackenzie Boyer & Rain Richards, Arizona State University School of Sustainability
- Josephine Fleming, CA Green Business Program
- Donna Walden, greenUp! and the NV Green Business Program
- Watch a recording of this webinar. EXIT
- The webinar slides are below.
- Register for upcoming P2 webinars.
- Review past P2 webinars.
U.S.EPA Big Gulp: Lessons Learned on Providing P2 Tech Assistance to Food and Beverage Manufacturers (PDF)(88 pp, 12 MB)
September 23, 2020, webinar slides