EPA-R3-CBP-21-01: Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2021 Request for Applications for Citizens Advisory Committee, Local Government Advisory Committee, and Local Leadership Workgroup Support
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Chesapeake Bay Program Office (CBPO) is announcing a Request for Applications (RFA) for supporting Chesapeake Bay Program (CBP) goals related to residents, communities, and local governments of the Chesapeake Bay watershed. Support includes two separate activities to coordinate a total of three CBP groups that serve to increase representation, inclusion, and engagement of (1) watershed residents and (2) local governments in the CBP partnership’s restoration and conservation efforts.
(1) One group that represents and provides the perspectives of watershed residents:
- Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC)
(2) Two groups related to local governments:
- Local Government Advisory Committee (LGAC), which represents and provides the perspectives of local government leaders; and
- Local Leadership Workgroup (LLWG), which serves to enhance the knowledge and capacity of local government leaders.
Applicants may apply for both activities described in Section I.B but must submit two separate applications. If an applicant applies for both activities under one application, the application will be deemed ineligible.
The date for posting this RFA is 12/11/2020.
The close date of RFA is 01/29/2021.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- EPA Region 3 Request for Application CBP 21-01 (PDF)(36 pp, 227 K, January 19, 2021)